Tuesday 4 June 2019

Inquiry in PE

Since I have been teaching PYP PE one question that seems to come up between PE teachers is "How can you do Inquiry in PE?"
For some the answer seems to be you can't. In my experience this answer is followed with lots of passionately delivered reasons why that person does not want to do inquiry - reasons that I'm not sure I agree with.

Having decided to organise a PD evening for PE teachers in Phnom Penh, I decided I would bite the bullet and present my experience of delivering PE through an Inquiry Based approach.

A copy of this presentation, and a mini presentation which I also presented to at a school PD event on inquiry, which looked at knowing what happens in your classroom are included below.


https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18Rbf7hOamAxqnx0zQS6HmxT91qNxXUeRZeH9xHB5cVs/edit?usp=sharing 



https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CYTd_VeBuIcTb8t0TZJIUBXlfRVUwAToHEPq5cp_siM/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scratch Coding in PE

  Recently as part of the start of a unit of inquiry that looked at coding in the homeroom I organised an introduction to scratch code in  P...